Foot Care: Treat your feet right!
In the entire human body, feet are the most strained and worked out parts.
Despite this fact, feet are most neglected when it comes to beauty care.
Lack of good care leaves your feet hard and cracked that result in bunions, infections
and ingrown nails.
Feet tell the most about a person's personal hygeine. In other words, we can say
that the health of your feet plays a much important role in your overall personality.
There will even come a situation where you cannot walk a step due to the lack of
good feet care. Foot care is very easy and simple that you can do from your home
Regular Foot Care for healthy & beautiful feet
- Wash you feet on a daily basis, in lukewarm soapy water. Thereafter, rinse them
with cool water, dry with a towel and apply foot cream.
- Whenever you get your feet wet, make sure to dry them thoroughly, especially between
- Use a Pumice stone or an abrasive foot scrub regularly to remove the dead and
rough skin. If this skin is not removed it will become hard and thick and will be
infected or cracked.
- You have to wash your feet daily in warm and soapy water.
- A regular foot massage will be a relaxing experience for you as it stimulates
the nerve endings.
- The skin of the soles of your feet does not have oil glands. You have to use a
good moisturizer every day to soften them. You can apply the moisturizer immediately
after the bath or before sleeping at night.
- Avoid using scented lotions to moisturize your feet. Since scented lotions contain
alcohol, they will dry your feet.
- You can put a pair of loose cotton socks before going to bed. You have to keep
your feet always warm.
- Whenever you are applying moisturizer or cream on your feet, avoid the area between
- To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot
sprays and specially designed insoles.
- Foot lotions work absolutely fine for your feet. Use natural foot lotions as much
as you can.
- Fill a tub with warm water and put the lemon juice, cinnamon powder, olive oil
and milk in it. Mix well. Put your feet in the tub and let them soak in the water
for 10-15 minutes.
Simple home remedies for your happy feet
- One of the simplest ways to rejuvenate your feet is to soak your feet in lukewarm
water with glycerin and salt and lime juice in it. Salt and lime juice helps to
get off the dirt from feet and toe and glycerin makes them soft and smooth.
- To increase the blood circulation, continuously submerge your feet in hot water
and cold water.
- To cure your cracked heels a good moisturizer is preferred and we can make one
by using Vaseline and a bit of lime juice. After taking bath almond oil can also
be used to massage your heels and in between toes. Rub pumice stone on your heels
to scratch out the dead skin which is formed on the heels.
- It is necessary to clean all the dirt in between the toes as well as in the corners
of the toe nails.
- Baking powder can also be applied to feet to help prevent odor.